• Protect against zero-day and advanced persistent threats without signature updates.
• Strengthen security and lower ownership costs with dynamic whitelisting.
• Efficiently control application access with centralized management platform.
• Reduce patch cycles through secure whitelisting and advanced memory protection.
• Enforce controls on connected or disconnected servers, virtual machines (VMs), endpoints, and fixed devices such as point-of sale terminals.
• Automatically accept new software added through your authorized processes
• Educate and empower desktop users about disallowed applications with optional user friendly notifications.