One of the key components of MIEL's services has been the high quality information security training programmes, which is carried out through its MIEL Academy. MIEL Academy has, over the years, designed and delivered a very large number of public certification seminars and in-house training programs covering a large number of individuals and companies across various verticals.
In this, MIEL Academy has partnerships with the leading Information Security organizations in the world.
The need for quality training focused on Information Security has driven us to produce special programmes, which accommodate a wide variety of interests. MIEL Academy is focused on providing training on various e-Security subjects set at different levels with an objective to facilitate International Courses and also certification programs locally. We also conduct regular awareness training programs, which address various user groups of Information Systems in an Organization including IT staff, users, internal auditors and top management. In our continued effort to provide internationally recognized Information Security Training and Certification programmes locally, the Official (ISC)2 CISSP Review Seminar, IRCA accredited ISO 27001 – Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course are being offered by MIEL Academy in India.
MIEL Academy’s has trained over 14000+ Information Security professionals and Training Clientele spanning across 1000+ global organizations.
MIEL Academy Milestones:
• Evangelized Information Security when it was not a well known concept
• First to introduce BS7799 seminar in India – in 2002
• First to introduce CISSP exam in India – in 2002
• First to introduce CISSP seminars in India – 2003
• First to introduce Business Continuity Seminar in India – 2004
• First to introduce IRCA registered ISO 27001 Lead Auditor course in India – 2006
• First to introduce an year long Post Graduate course in Information Security – Program in Information Security Management (PRISM) – 2007
• First to introduce CSSLP seminar and exam in India – 2009
• Awarded as EC Council ATC of the Year - 2009