As many as 70% of websites have vulnerabilities that could lead to the theft of sensitive corporatedata such as credit card information and customer lists.Hackers are concentrating their efforts on web-based applications - shopping carts, forms, loginpages, dynamic content, etc. Accessible 24/7 from anywhere in the world, insecure web sitesprovide easy access to backend corporate databases and also allow hackers to perform illegal activities using the attacked site.
A victim’s website can be used to launch criminal activities such as hostingphishing sites or to transfer illicit content, while abusing the website’s bandwidth and making itsowner liable for these unlawful acts.
MIEL will perform an active analysis of your website for any potential vulnerability that results from poor or improper coding, software flaws, and weaknesses.
Website PTkey benefits:
Alerts weaknesses before hackers find them
Pro-actively minimize the enterprise risk exposure
Prevent potential financial drain by identifying and addressing risks before security breaches occur
Satisfy the auditing/compliance aspects of regulations such as HIPAA, GLBA, PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley
Get an in-depth investigation of enterprise systems from an internal or external perspective
Checks security of secured pages normally protected by passwords
Abate Financial loss and negative publicity
Website Penetration Test is an examination of all the technical vulnerabilities present in your website.
TOP TEN WEBSITE SECURITY ISSUES:
1. Validation of input and output data
2. Direct data access (and theft)
3. Data poisoning
4. Malicious file execution
5.Authentication and session management
6. System architecture and configuration
8. Denial of service
9. System information leakage
10. Error handling
MIEL’S WEBSITE PENETRATION TEST WILL HELP:
• Secure your web sites
• Comply with regulatory issues
• Protect your valuable assets
• Executive summary consisting of statistics of the number of vulnerabilities per host, general observations, and how these vulnerabilities affect your business.
• Summary of the security posture of the host including whether or not MIEL consultants were able to gain unauthorized access and recommendations.
• Technical reports containinga detailed description of the activities along with the results and recommendations are presented to the client.
• Detailed information regarding the ports found, vulnerabilities discovered, vulnerabilities exploited, their impacts on the company and recommendations.
Copyright@2012 MIEL e-Security Pvt Ltd I All rights reserved I Site Map
Designed by Design Accent